A number of Kyiv Mcdonald’s restaurants are already preparing for the meeting with visitors. This is reported by the Telegram channel "Real Kyiv".
Residents of the capital show on the social network how McDonald’s staff clean restaurants in some areas of the city. Also, the residents of Kyiv and the employees of the restaurants share with the public stories about where and how such events are held, and when the opening may take place.
- At McDonald’s on Darnytsia, they are tidying up the inside and outside of the restaurant. According to one of the employees, the restaurant plans to reopen within a few weeks.
- McDonald’s on Vyshhorodska Street is also being prepared for opening – the restaurant is being cleaned, everything is washed and cleaned after a six-month break in work.
- Similar works are carried out in the restaurant on Pochaina.
- The McDonald’s near the Kharkivska metro station is also being cleaned inside and out, preparing for the opening.
- Work on preparing is also underway in Minska.
- According to an employee of the institution on Independence Square (Maidan Nezalezhnosti – ed.), the administration has already approved the schedule and informed the staff about going to work. The opening is expected to take place on September 5.
- At “Matza” in Poznyaki, the workers are also preparing for the opening, they have already turned on and checked the lights in the establishment. It should be operational by October.
- McDonald’s near the “Zhytomyrska” metro station at 138 Peremogy Avenue is planned to reopen within a couple of weeks, one of the restaurant’s employees said.
- Residents of Kyiv also saw how cleaning is in full swing at the McDonald’s restaurant in the “Aprel” shopping center on Velyka Kiltseva.
- Preparations for the opening were also carried out in “Matza” on Demiivska Street.
Photo: Open sources